The Master of Business Administration is an 18 month programs, requiring a minimum of 33 credit hours. To be considered full-time, a student is required to take 9 credits per semester. Courses will be held online. The uniqueness of the Executive MBA program offered at the Sydney Lewis School of Business resides in its specialized track model, (or concentrations) in which students select one of the following areas of specialty: General MBA, MBA in Entrepreneurship, MBA in Global Supply Chain Management, MBA in Hospitality Management and MBA in Church Management. The program will prepare individuals to think and analyze data logically, communicate effectively and understand the importance of how to interpret the global environment and thereby, succeed in any professional sector in the workforce.
The Executive Masters of Business Administration (E-MBA) program will be targeted to individuals who seek advancement to middle and upper-level management positions in
corporations or nonprofit organizations. The purpose of the E-MBA program is to develop professional managers and/or leaders capable of making valuable contributions to the development and sustainability of their respective organizations.
Admissions Criteria and Application Requirements
- Applicant must have received an earned Baccalaureate degree with a minimum GPA of 2.7 in any field from a regionally accredited college or university
- Online application to the admissions office
- Official academic transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Three letters of reference that focus on the candidate’s ability to successfully complete
graduate studies. The letters must focus on the student’s academic record, work record
and personal character. One letter from a former instructor is preferred.
- Personal statement (500 words) of purpose to include their career goals.
- Students whose first language is not English, must pass the (Test of English as a Foreign
Language) TOEFL with a score of 550 or better and submit to the Admission Office.
For more information email the Graduate Admissions Office at email@example.com